We're off to see the Wizard! Tickets for the High School Drama production “Wizard of Oz” are on sale. Seating is limited, so please do not wait and think that you'll be able to get your tickets at the door. Make your purchase in advance to guarantee you'll be able to see your friends and classmates LIVE. There will be several Livestream shows available to purchase tickets for as well, but there's nothing like being in the room to feel the energy and excitement. Tickets are limited to FIVE per show per order until May 1st, at which point you can order as many as you'd like. Please visit the show website to place your order. Feel free to send the link to all your family and friends. Tickets for the Livestream shows are not available until May 1st. Plan now to join us for this fantastic OCS event!
Registration Now Open for Oakland Christian Summer Camps 2021!
You can Invite a friend who does not attend OCS.
Click here to see all the non-athletic camps available and to register. Athletic Camp Information COMING SOON!
Would you like to give a staff shout out to an OCS employee who's gone above and beyond? Fill out the nomination form.
Re-enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is now open.
There are several things we would like you to note for this re-enrollment season.
- We have many FULL classes with waiting lists this year. Open enrollment for new students will begin on February 9th. We strongly encourage you to complete re-enrollment before February 9th to guarantee your student a spot for the 2021-22 school year.
- For students in grades 6-12, priority for class scheduling will be given according to the date your student’s re-enrollment form is received.
- For families who receive a grant through the FACTS Grant & Aid program, a new grant application is required to be completed for the 2021-22 school year. The amount of money available for tuition grants is limited, therefore families should complete their grant applications early. The grant application can be accessed here.
- There will be no re-enrollment fee if you re-enroll by April 1, 2021. A non-refundable $150 re-enrollment fee per student will be assessed after April 1.
- There is a 2% early payment discount if tuition is paid in full by May 5, 2021. (re-enrollment forms must be completed and submitted)
- Accessing OCS FACTS/ParentsWeb (for student re-enrollment): ParentsWeb.oaklandchristian.com
Student Directory is now available to view on Facts Family Portal. You must sign in to access the information. Note: Not all students appear in the directory as some families have opted out.
SCRIP is a program that enables families to save money on their tuition. Click here to learn more.
You can support OCS while shopping on Amazon! The Amazon Smile program donates 0.5% of the price of eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Oakland Christian School.
How it works:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Login using your existing Amazon account or register for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Under “Pick your own charitable organization” search for “Oakland Christian School."
- Click “Select” and you’re done! You should get an email confirming your Amazon Smile Registration.
- Always begin shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to Oakland Christian School.