Rigorous and Relevant Academics
Oakland Christian School is committed to foundational instruction, training and skill development in our students, preparing them for success in future education and careers.
Some of our program highlights include:
- Biblical Integration throughout the curriculum
- College Preparatory Academics: 33 Advanced Placement (AP) courses (including online options) and six Honors courses
- AP Capstone Diploma Program
- College Dual-Enrollment: Students can earn up to 30 credits through a variety of colleges and universities
- Integrated Technology: Students use iPads for course content and interactive learning tools. Secondary students access most textbooks online.
- S.T.E.M. classes for middle and high school students in dedicated learning spaces
- Elementary Spanish Immersion Curriculum - students are bilingual and biliterate by grade 5
- Comprehensive Early Education program for preschool - Young 5's