Oakland Christian School is committed to foundational instruction, training and skill development in our students, preparing them for success in future education and careers.
Some of our program highlights include:
- Biblical Integration throughout the curriculum
- College Preparatory Academics: 33 Advanced Placement (AP) courses (including online options) and six Honors courses
- AP Capstone Diploma Program
- College Dual-Enrollment: Students can earn up to 30 credits through a variety of colleges and universities
- Integrated Technology: Students use iPads for course content and interactive learning tools. Secondary students access most textbooks online.
- S.T.E.M. classes for middle and high school students in dedicated learning spaces
- Elementary Spanish Immersion Curriculum - students are bilingual and biliterate by grade 5
- Comprehensive Early Education - Young 5's and Kindergarten classes