Dennis Uniform is our official third-party uniform provider. Order by phone, on location, or online.
Auburn Hills Dennis Uniform
1532 N Opdyke Rd #450
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Jeans and Sweans Days
From time to time special dress days will be announced with guidelines provided. Jean pants, when permitted, must be neat and clean without any holes, designs, rips, tears, or fraying. A Dennis Uniform shirt must be worn during regular jeans days. Hats may not be worn during the school day.
A “Sweans Day” is defined as loose-fitting sweatpants or jeans. Non-Dennis Uniform shorts are not permitted. Students may wear OCS-approved Spirit Wear as their top on assigned jeans/sweans days. This includes any Spirit Wear apparel that is created, sold, or distributed by or through OCS. OCS hoodies may be worn, but the hood must not cover the head during the day. Hats may not be worn during the school day.
Join our Used Uniforms Buy/ Sell/ Trade Private Facebook Group HERE.
*Only current logo items can be sold on this page. Outdated logo items can be given away for free and may be worn as part of the official school uniform.
As you shop please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- School-approved Dennis Uniform uniforms (tops that have the approved OCS school logo or bottoms that have the “Dennis” tag) are to be worn during the school day.
- Other variations of OCS spirit wear and athletic wear are not considered part of the approved school uniform policy unless communicated otherwise.
- Dress, casual or athletic shoes are permitted, having full front, back and sides. Crocs, sandals, high
heels and immodest or patterned or textured hosiery are unacceptable.
- Hair must be neatly groomed and not cover a student’s eye(s). Highlights, tip dips, and hair color must be a natural color. Extreme hairstyles such as spikes, tails, and sculpted designs are not permitted. Male students are not permitted to wear their hair in a bun.
- Dennis Uniform skorts and shorts but me a modest appropriate length.
- All student dress or accessories must not contain any perceived human or social rights issues or political
- If a shirt is worn underneath a Dennis Uniform shirt, it must be a solid, coordinating color t-shirt. (no
- Hats, coats, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, and blankets are not permissible during the day.
- Visible body piercing jewelry (except for female students with ear piercings) is not permitted. Nose
piercings must have a clear plug and be unnoticeable.
- Tattoos must not be visible.
- Extremes or excessive jewelry are to be avoided.